We're Here to Help!
Innovation Physical Therapy has Relaunched In-Clinic Physiotherapy
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Innovation Physical Therapy has had to make some changes in the way that we conduct our day to day business. The health and safety of our patients and staff are of the utmost importance, and this extends well past the COVID-19 virus. The stress of the current outbreak is enough for most people, but when adding on to that, the physical issues/injuries that you may be dealing with only adds to that stress. We have taken the time to put together some information on how you can remain isolated while still taking care of your physical rehabilitation.
To care for our patients and best support your physiotherapy needs, comfort and safety, we are providing:
- Video-Based Physical Therapy Session
- In-Clinic Physical Therapy Sessions
- Hybrid of In-Clinic and Video-Based Sessions
If you are on our ACTIVE patient list:
We will be reaching out to you to book your appointment. Our team is here to explain all current services and safety measures and listen to your concerns.
If you require physiotherapy and are a NEW patient:
Our team is here to care for you, explain all current services and safety measures and listen to your concerns. Contact us for more information. Click on this link for details on the clinic nearest to you.
BEFORE YOUR IN-CLINIC APPOINTMENT PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- Wear a Disposable Surgical Mask When on Our Premises. If you don’t have one, you can purchase one at the clinic for $2.
- Come Alone to Your Appointment unless you require assistance.
- Please Enter Our Clinic 5 Minutes Before Your Appointment. If you arrive early, wait in your car or outside.
- Fill Out Paperwork Before Your Appointment. Any required paperwork will be emailed to you in advance.
- Rebook your session for Video-Based Physical Therapy if any of the following statements apply to you:
- You are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Cough, Fever, Shortness of Breath, Runny nose or Sore throat.
- You have travelled internationally within the last 30 days
- You had close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case
- You have a compromised immune system and are at increased risk of infection
Please note that due to staffing and scheduling changes, your appointment may be with another therapist. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us by phone or email email@example.com.
WHAT IS VIDEO-BASED PHYSICAL THERAPY?
- If you have ever video chatted on your laptop, tablet, or phone, participating in video-based physical therapy is very similar (i.e. facetime, skype)
- Our registered Physiotherapists have a range of tools to help manage patient health needs:
- Patient education
- Personalized exercise prescription and demonstration
- Self-management recommendations
- Pain-management strategies
- Patient monitoring and follow-up
- We use a secure platform called Zoom Video Communications
- Our office will email you the details, including instructions on how it works
- You will be sent an email with a link to join each ZOOM meeting with your Therapist
- Our team is here for you to help you out and make sure you are correctly set up before your session if you require tech support or troubleshooting. Just give us a call.
On-GOING PRECAUTIONS IN-CLINIC DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We have implemented and reinforced several safety measures, including:
- Increased hand sanitizing stations
- Plexiglas installation at the front desk
- Increased disinfection of high traffic areas and treatment room disinfection after each patient with medical-grade, government-approved disinfectant
- Staff schedule changes to minimize congestion
- Signage to direct patient flow to allow for physical distancing
- Reorganization of the clinic and patient waiting room to allow for physical distancing
- Availability of PPE including gloves, surgical masks in all clinics
- Stringent hand washing policy
- Patient and staff COVID-19 screening before and upon arrival on our premises
- Paperless invoicing, scheduling, and intake forms
- Cashless payment options