Join us November 21st & 22nd for a Free Education Seminar on Keeping Your Knees Healthy
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be holding a free education seminar led by our physiotherapists on keeping your knees healthy.
This one hour session will be informative and practical and will help improve your understanding on protecting your knees as you age.
What Will I Learn?
In this 1 hour session, you’ll:
- Learn the key structures and functions of the knee joint
- The tell-tale signs of hidden knee problems
- The treatments available for knee pain
- Practical tips and exercises to keep your knee healthy
Plus, you’ll have an opportunity for a Q&A with our physiotherapists!
Snacks and refreshments will be served.
Where Will It Be?
The seminar will be offered at our clinic locations on the evenings of November 21st & 22nd:
Wednesday, November 21st at 6pm:
- Our South Edmonton clinic in Riverbend(Located in Riverbend Square)
- Our North Edmonton clinic in Namao (Located on the 2nd floor of the Namao 158 Building)
- Our West Edmonton clinic in Meadowlark(Located in the Meadowlark Place Professional Centre (Corner of 87 Ave & 155 Street)
- Our new West Henday Edmonton clinic: Located at the West Henday Promenade across from the ETS Park & Ride
- Our Sherwood Park clinic: Located on the corner of Wye & Sherwood Drive
Thursday, November 22nd at 6pm:
- Our Belvedere North Edmonton clinic: Located on the corner of 132 Ave and 66 Street)
How to Register
Space is limited so secure your spot now! Register for this session by calling (587) 873-8808 or you can complete the form below:powered by Typeform
All registrants will be entered for a draw to win a DIY knee kit! Must attend the session to redeem your prize if you win.