Join us June 20th for a Free Education Seminar on Keeping Your Shoulders Healthy
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be holding a free education seminar led by our physiotherapists on keeping the shoulder healthy.
This one hour session will be informative and practical and will help improve your understanding on protecting your shoulders as you age.
What Will I Learn?
In this 1 hour session, you’ll:
- Learn the key structures and functions of the shoulder joint and shoulder blade
- The tell-tale signs of hidden shoulder problems
- The treatments available for shoulder pain
- Practical tips and exercises to keep your shoulders healthy
Plus, you’ll have an opportunity for a Q&A with our physiotherapists!
Snacks and refreshments will be served.
Where Will It Be?
The seminar will be offered at 5 of our clinic locations on the evening of June 20th:
- Our South Edmonton clinic in Riverbend: 7pm (Located in Riverbend Square)
- Our North Edmonton clinic in Namao: 7pm (Located on the 2nd floor of the Namao 158 Building)
- Our West Edmonton clinic in Meadowlark: 6pm (Located in the Meadowlark Place Professional Centre (Corner of 87 Ave & 155 Street)
- Our new West Henday Edmonton clinic: 5:30pm (Located at the West Henday Promenade across from the ETS Park & Ride)
- Our Sherwood Park clinic: 5:30pm (Located on the corner of Wye & Sherwood Drive)
How to Register
Space is limited so secure your spot now! Register for this session by calling (587) 873-8808 or you can complete the form below:powered by Typeform
All registrants will be entered for a draw to win a DIY shoulder kit!
Print our seminar brochure with all the details here!